Published on in Vol 10, No 5 (2022): May
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/38241, first published .
- Davoud S, Kovacheva V. On the Horizon: Specific Applications of Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Anesthesiology. Current Anesthesiology Reports 2023;13(2):31 View
- Abbasi N, Lacson R, Kapoor N, Licaros A, Guenette J, Burk K, Hammer M, Desai S, Eappen S, Saini S, Khorasani R. Development and External Validation of an Artificial Intelligence Model for Identifying Radiology Reports Containing Recommendations for Additional Imaging. American Journal of Roentgenology 2023;221(3):377 View
- Fitzpatrick N, Dobson R, Roberts A, Jones K, Shah A, Nenadic G, Ford E. Understanding Views Around the Creation of a Consented, Donated Databank of Clinical Free Text to Develop and Train Natural Language Processing Models for Research: Focus Group Interviews With Stakeholders. JMIR Medical Informatics 2023;11:e45534 View
- Arina P, Kaczorek M, Hofmaenner D, Pisciotta W, Refinetti P, Singer M, Mazomenos E, Whittle J. Prediction of Complications and Prognostication in Perioperative Medicine: A Systematic Review and PROBAST Assessment of Machine Learning Tools. Anesthesiology 2023 View
- Rohatgi N. JMIR Perioperative Medicine: A Global Journal for Publishing Interdisciplinary Innovations, Research, and Perspectives. JMIR Perioperative Medicine 2023;6:e54344 View