Published on in Vol 9, No 9 (2021): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/30022, first published .
- Monahan A, Feldman S, Fitzgerald T. Reducing Crowding in Emergency Departments With Early Prediction of Hospital Admission of Adult Patients Using Biomarkers Collected at Triage: Retrospective Cohort Study. JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology 2022;3(1):e38845 View
- Monahan A, Feldman S. The Utility of Predictive Modeling and a Systems Process Approach to Reduce Emergency Department Crowding: A Position Paper. Interactive Journal of Medical Research 2023;12:e42016 View
- Kim M, Holton M, Sweeting A, Koreshe E, McGeechan K, Miskovic-Wheatley J. Using health administrative data to model associations and predict hospital admissions and length of stay for people with eating disorders. BMC Psychiatry 2023;23(1) View
- Charan G, Charan A, Khurana M, Narang G. Impact of Analytics Applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on Enhancing Intensive Care Unit: A Narrative Review. Galician Medical Journal 2023 View
- Alghamdi A, Alshibani A, Binhotan M, Alsabani M, Alotaibi T, Alharbi R, Alabdali A. The Ability of Emergency Medical Service Staff to Predict Emergency Department Disposition: A Prospective Study. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare 2023;Volume 16:2101 View
- Larburu N, Azkue L, Kerexeta J. Predicting Hospital Ward Admission from the Emergency Department: A Systematic Review. Journal of Personalized Medicine 2023;13(5):849 View