Published on in Vol 7, No 4 (2019): Oct-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12000, first published .
- Chandrasekaran R, Sankaranarayanan B, Pendergrass J. Unfulfilled promises of health information exchange: What inhibits ambulatory clinics from electronically sharing health information?. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2021;149:104418 View
- Pfeuffer N, Beyer A, Penndorf P, Leiz M, Radicke F, Hoffmann W, van den Berg N. Evaluation of a Health Information Exchange System for Geriatric Health Care in Rural Areas: Development and Technical Acceptance Study. JMIR Human Factors 2022;9(3):e34568 View
- Li E, Clarke J, Ashrafian H, Darzi A, Neves A. The Impact of Electronic Health Record Interoperability on Safety and Quality of Care in High-Income Countries: Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(9):e38144 View
- Anthony Jnr B. Examining the adoption of telehealth during public health emergencies based on technology organization environment framework. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management 2023 View
- Matthews E, Stanhope V, Hu Y. Barriers to Health Information Exchange Among Ambulatory Physicians: Results From a Nationally Representative Sample. Journal for Healthcare Quality 2023;45(6):352 View